If you need additional academic support due to learning challenges, EC faulty are prepared to assist you. The process for applying for academic accommodation will require documentation of your learning challenges. If you had a 504 or IEP while in high school or college previously, be prepared to provide a copy to Emmanuel.

More detailed instructions on how to apply for academic accommodations are coming soon. In the interim, please reach out to Dr. Sharon Synan to see if you qualify for accommodations.