Order your book online at eCampus Bookstore!
Order early! If you wait until first of the semester, then shipping problems and delays in using texts by the first day of class are potentially compounded. Also, prices on books may rise if you wait too long. It is important to have your books by the first day of class.
Order Instructions: There is a new and easy way to order now! Here’s how:
- Go to MyEC and enter the MyMane portal..
- Click on either semester/term schedule link.
- At the bottom of your class schedule and you will see a green button entitled “Click here for eCampus Book list”. Click on that.
- You will see all your books from all your classes in one place. Choose the books you want to order and go from there.
Alternate Order instructions:
- There are step-by-step how-to-order instructions available by clicking on the middle section of the web site (ec.ecampus.com)
- You can choose one class at a time with this approach.
Book buying options: full-text new or used purchases, rentals, marketplace comparison shopping, etc., are available for most texts.
- For many texts, you will have a choice as to how you want to purchase.
- Your professor may have put a restriction on the books you buy. For example, lab manuals and certain other texts may only be bought new.
- If there is a possibility that eCampus cannot provide one of your texts, the website will indicate as much. Read carefully for each book you are buying its availability.
Financial Aid Vouchers:
- If you have a financial aid voucher amount available, then you will be able to order using that voucher for payment.
- Check with the Student Accounts office (Ms. Rebecca Bruce, 706-245-2807) if you have questions.
Book buyback options: eCampus will be on campus during finals week (for 1 or 2 days) to buy back books.
Dual Enrollment students: You will handle all your books through the EC Library.
Questions? Contact Dr. John Henzel, firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-245-2832. Thanks!